The responsibilities of this committee include:
- Developing a Presentation Program for the Annual Board Meeting – including the selection of a guest speaker.
- Selecting and securing a location for the meeting.
- Creating and distributing invitations and following up on RSVP’s.
- Determining what food/refreshments will be offered.
- Picking up food/refreshment items, setting up, and cleaning up following the meeting.
- Organizing special accommodations for a guest speaker and/or other guests.
- Other planning and organizing duties, as needed.
The Executive Director and the current President of the Board will work closely with this committee to organize these events.
Committee Membership: This committee is open to interested members of the CAC’s and Board of Directors.
Meetings: This committee will meet on an “as needed” basis.